We are over the moon to have been selected by the Lloyds Bank Foundation to benefit from funding which will help us improve our work with women coming out of prison and supporting them into their own accommodation, jobs and support groups.
Funding will allow us to boost our financial record keeping and quality of the work in the house. We are looking forward to accessing in-kind support as well which will enhance many of the other areas that small charities like ours need help with.
Thank you Lloyds Bank Foundation!
Job Description: Quality Manager *UPDATE DEADLINE PAST*
This role will initially be for 1 year at 7 hours a week which, within reason, can be worked flexibly. The pay is £12 per hour.
Treasures Foundation seeks out the treasure in ex-offenders who have backgrounds of drug abuse. We provide housing and support until women can make the transition into their own homes, with some long-arm support extending beyond this period. The Quality Manager will be based at our Newham houses, to liaise with project staff, beneficiaries, potential beneficiaries and agencies to improve feedback, quality and services for the women we serve. The Quality Manager will also liaise with non-project staff to help them communicate the outcomes and impact of our work to trustees, funders and others.
- To review current systems and work practices (assessment of needs) and to report this to trustees with an action plan for improvements.
- To work with others to implement the improvements so that there will be improved services.
- Areas of work will include: quality controls, working in line with best practice and legal requirements, monitoring and evaluation.
- IT literate, prepared to use Dropbox and Microsoft Office packages.
- Hard working and happy to take the initiative.
- Happy to work with others.
- Flexible attitude to work in a small charity so that communication can happen with the line manager at times convenient to both.
- Prepared to understand CQC and other best practice requirements and ensure that we are working within such guidelines.
- Relevant qualifications.
- Relevant experience eg of working in a CQC approved setting.
- A desire to help ex-offenders live life to the full.
Please send your CV and a cover letter (maximum two pages long) outlining how you meet the Job Description and Person Specification to firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com midday 19thSeptember 2018.
With grateful thanks to the Lloyds Bank Foundation for pledging funds to this post.